Monday, February 24, 2014

Gluten-Free Survival Guide: College Edition- Intro

Three years ago, I began my journey as a gluten-free college student. I've had my ups and downs, victories and losses, but I've never lost hope. Adjusting to life away from home wasn't difficult for me because I'm always looking for a new adventure. My concerns about my dietary restrictions were the only thing holding me back, and that remains true in most situations. However, I'm finally at a point where I can say with confidence that I have gotten it figured out. 

From going out with friends for dinner, to going on overnight trips for track meets, I have fine tuned my strategies and come up with game plans for any situation. Planning is key and it's important to have a backup plan. My next few posts will highlight the most common situations I've come across as a gluten-free college student and offer my advice for how to go about them.

Happy Monday!
~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment